Losing It All

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Oh The Torture!

I don't know anyone who doesn't panic at the thought of a scale. Seriously. Whether a person is trying to lose weight, or gain weight (wouldn't that be nice). I have never ever heard anyone get excited about the prospect of getting on a scale. I can just imagine it "yippee I get to weigh myself today! Okay, well maybe a child would say that before they have all of the pressures that life can put on you about weight. But I have never heard that out of the mouth of an adult. Or anything resembling that comment. Although, I think if I heard that at the gym I might have a good chuckle.

And there is the always the dictionary definition of a scale:
An instrument or machine for weighing.

Yeah that sounds pleasant. And keep in mind that a scale doesn't measure weight it measures mass. I knew my science classes would come in handy someday!

Anyway... the point of this entire post is to announce that I lost 8 pounds this week! Yea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google