Losing It All

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Is it after Christmas already?????

Wow. I can't believe how quickly time has been going! Seriously it's insane. I'm sure that everyone knows that too though. So I survived Christmas. Although I managed to gain 1.5 pounds somehow. Well I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I did really well about not eating a bunch of crap though. Although I did have a piece of peppermint bark because I had never had it before. It was good stuff. I highly recommend trying it. Anyway I got the fit ball that I wanted for Christmas. Yippee. I tried it any everything. It's really fun to play on. The thing is you can't feel it until after the fact and then wowee. It hurt to breath. Ouch. But that's alright. No pain no gain. right? I guess that's how the saying goes. At least if you are feeling the pain you know that it is working. It's sometimes hard to see the changes since I see myself everyday. I can see changes in my hips, thighs and calves. And I've been told that you can tell in my face. But I don't see it. Maybe I just need to stop looking at myself. Or maybe... well I had another or maybe but my train of thought has derailed. dang I hate it when that happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google