Losing It All

Monday, October 31, 2005

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels. Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.... That has been my mantra for the last 8 days. And surprisingly it has been working. I have been overweight my entire life. I don't know what made me decide to change my lifestyle all of a sudden but... I did. I figured out that in order to be at my "healthy" weight, I would need to lose half of myself. That's a lot. I started this challenge to myself weighing in at 321.5 pounds. And after one week of not eating anything that I actually like I have lost a whopping 5 pounds. Yea! So at least not eating the things that I enjoy has paid off. Well that and the killer step class that I have been taking on Saturday mornings. Let me tell you... After the first class I couldn't walk for two days! (That could be because I started with the Intermediate class rather than the beginner) oopps. And I pulled muscles that I forgotten existed. Like my coffee drinking muscle and my smoking muscle. But in the end it is worth it. I call this losing it all because I am planning on losing weight and losing all of the emotional baggage that I blame for causing the weight gain (yeah I know excuses, excuses) But the excuses are done now. And I have reasonable goals set up and everything. By Christmas I want to lose 30 pounds and by spring break when I go on vacation I would like to have lost 60 pounds. And I have 5 pounds down! I guess my final goal would be to weigh 150 - 160.... But that is a long way off. I can't think about that now. I can only take it one day at a time and remember that nothing tastes as good as thin feels......

1 Comments:

  • At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Review: Blogging Tools Need Integration
    First came words, then came photos. Now, many Web journals are incorporating moving images _ and one blogging service aims to make producing and displaying such video easier.
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to highway construction project on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like highway construction project!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google